- 3 or 4 lobster tails
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 limes or lemons zest and juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped or grated
- 1-2 habanero or jalepeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 2 inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoons ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1. In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients expect lobster and blend until smooth.
2. Pour marinade over lobster tails and marinate for 15mins to 20 mins.
3. Heat the oven to 350°F. Place the lobster pieces on a baking sheet and cook 10 to 20 minutes or until fully cook.